Sunday, April 17, 2016

glosser - skin first, makeup second.

I'm horrible at blogging. One of the discouraging things about Blogger is the fact that the image quality isn't great when I try to upload my own. But aside from that rant, I'm able to step away from life and talk to you guys about this new brand I have become obsessed with, Glossier. They are based in New York and I love their philosophy basically less is more and that skin comes first and smile always.

For skincare, I tend to stick to one brand. I have this little pet peeve of owning too many brands for skin care and would prefer to have all of one brand just to be consistent? Makes no sense but I am just weird like that. I got my hands on their Milky Jelly cleanser, Priming Moisturizer, Rose Face Mist, Generation G in Cake, and Balm dot com. All I can say is that I give Glossier a full-on five-star review. I use everything to the point where it has become a part of my lifestyle.

The cleanser does the job, it is light, jelly-like textures removes excess makeup and smells great. The moisturizer does exactly what it is supposed to and I always apply a generous amount before starting my makeup routine. The mist itself smells like roses and I always spray it on every morning and after I cleanse. Generation G lipstick I got in Cake comes off very natural but is not long lasting. Although it is not long lasting it still gives a nice moisturized feel.

Glossier is a must.

Want 10% off your first Glossier order? Click here and the 20% discount is automatically applied.

Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig