Tuesday, October 3, 2017

acai bowl ft. women's best


QUICK + EASY ACAI BOWL RECIPE

With my new workout routines and eating habits, sometimes I just want something light to fuel my energy for the long week. I wanted to find an alternative to all of my snacking while getting proper nutrients and eating sugar in moderation. I have been working on getting my daily dose of proteins and vitamins using supplements and products from Women's Best.

INGREDIENTS:
- 200ml vanilla soymilk (I get mine from Trader Joe's)
- 2 tbsp of acai powder from Women's Best
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 200-250g frozen berries

DIRECTIONS:
I have a small blender I use. Add all of the solid ingredients first then add the milk. 
Then blend away. I like to add a few ice cubes for that cold smoothie texture (but not necessary).
Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top it off with your favorite fresh fruits, honey, and granola.

Hope you enjoy this! xx
Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig