Tuesday, April 24, 2018

glowing skin + st. ives skincare


GLOWING SKIN FT. ST. IVES

Those who know me or have been with me for a while know that I LOVE to try out new skin care products. Preen.Me recently reached out to me to try out St. Ives newest Korean inspired products. I already love St.Ives and have some of their products already so I was 100% on board to try their newest products before their launch. So let me share my experience with you!



CLEANSING STICKS!
St. Ives recently released these cute little on-the-go cleansing sticks which make cleansing your face extremely easy. All you do is simply splash some water on your face and roll away and massage then rinse. These all smell so amazing and are 100% coconut oil based. I've been using them for a few weeks now alternating between the different formulas they have. 

These bad boys deliver insane benefits while making it super fun to use. My current favorite cleansing stick is the Matcha Green Tea + Ginger cleansing stick because it focused more on detoxifying all of the toxins on your skin leaving it glowing. 


NEXT UP THE SCRUBS

I love love love scrubs! I love that feeling of buffing out all of the dead skin or excess junk on my face. 


I don't really have an issue with blackheads but I was excited to try out the green tea scrub. It has a moderate exfoliating factor. I like using this for when I feel like my pores start to get clogged (usually from lack of sleep or me eating way too many fried/greasy foods). Problem skin has met its match with this scrub! The key ingredient is a salicylic acid which packs a big punch and unclogs pores and calms redness for glowing, bump-free skin!


I was so excited to get my hands on the cult classic. St. Ives' beauty editor's favorite the deep cleaning apricot scrub. This scrub has100% natural walnut shell powder and works so well for exfoliating because my skin ends up SO SO SO soft, smooth, and of course glowing skin. The smell is spectacular. I am usually not a fan of really fragranced products but these just smell fruity and all natural which is a huge plus. I just use a dime size and scrub it all over in my face in the shower or some nights roughly two times a week.

I hope this post has helped! There are so many steps to a skincare routine and St. Ives is meant to reduce that and make skincare easy and on-the-go!
Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig